What would you do with $10k of digital marketing to spend on your business?
Queensland Government funding of up to $10,000 to ensure 2017 is your best year ever!
Have you heard about the Small Business Grant of up to $10,000? The window of opportunity is quite small, you need to act now before the deadline date of 9 December 2016 to be in with an opportunity to achieve matched funding for online services such as digital coaching, social media, plus both hardware and software assets, provided by the Queensland Government.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Your business must have less than 20 employees at the time of your application
- Be registered for GST and have an Australian Business Number
- Be based in Queensland
- Your directors and owners must be totally solvent and not have been declared bankrupt at any time
Fantastic opportunities like this don’t come along very often; the chance to boost your online presence, branding, SEO strategies and your social media status. The services or digital technology purchased with the Grant, will enable you to be more competitive in the marketplace, and to employ additional staff.
What can you spend the grant on?
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Digital Content such as media, mobile apps and web pages
- Selling online or receiving payments
- Business specific Software or specialised Digital Technology
- Digital Planning and training or advice
Viva Digital can help you to formulate a winning strategy to assist with your Grant application. Our experience working with start-up businesses to support them with all aspects of digital technology, and to help their business grow in a totally new direction, will guarantee your Grant application will be one of the first class entrants. There is no time to lose, take action NOW!